How many years have I taken Spanish?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Okay, this time it has really been a long time

Hey all,

I have been really busy for the last several months so I haven't been posting, but I have lots of news to share. I was accepted to all of the schools I applied for: CU Boulder, Denver, and DU. However, I will be attending CU Boulder in the fall in order to start my Bachelor's degree in Ecology and Environmental Biology. I also will receive a thespian honor chord and academic honor chord for my gown.

I hope all is going well for all three of you.

As you probably know in the world of high school, prom is coming up and they still haven't told us what the theme is. I only found out where prom is by asking a teacher to open the school's activity print out calendar where in small print it had the location of prom, that is all. Like many girls I already have my dress and my date, but not knowing what the theme and location of prom are is pretty sucky. In addition, the school dance policy only states no "north to south" dancing only "east to west", but it neglects to mention that there is no recompense for those girls that are almost physically assaulted like I was at the last dance by guys who thought I didn't know how to dance because I wasn't grinding on my date.

I will just look forward to the experience with my friends and who knows, we might have something surprising up our sleeves before graduation.

Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment