How many years have I taken Spanish?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Senior Year

Senior year has been my last time for a multitude of things in high school. The last time I have to have six classes a day, the last homecoming, prom, run of high school drama between friends and acquaintances, the last high school play performances, just to name a few examples of my last times.

I must say that the best thing about senior year overall, is realizing that I remember people I met four years ago in the beginning of high school and understanding how they have changed into such wonderfully diverse students and citizens. Although I don't know everyone in my senior class personally, I know quite a few of them who have made imesureable progress for the better.

I also appreciate being a resource to the younger classes of freshman students who are curious about what classes are like, how difficult each year is, and what the future can hold for them. I hope I have given them a leg up with what advice I had to offer. I believe they will continue to make our generation (children/young adults born in the 90s)proud of their accomplishments and desires for a better world wide community.

I am so grateful to have been a member of RC for all four years of my high school career. I hope to have been a good influence on the underclassmen, a supportive mentor at my high school, and a worthy contributor to the growth of academic excellence.

I want to say thank you to everyone I've met during these past four years, become friends with, and learned from; you really have influenced the young woman I am today, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment